Beat the VAT, Banish the colds and Celebrate the New Year with a slice of cake!

05:28

Happy New Year Everyone!  (I can't believe it is 2011 already - the last decade has just flown by!)

I had a lovely Christmas break and I have to say I am glad to be back baking.  I really miss the Vanilla Pod kitchen and whipping up something delicious, when I have been away for a few days.

The one thing I am not to happy about, and I am sure most of you feel the same, is the VAT increase.  I can understand the Government needs to claw back money, but is this really the right way of going about it?
 

But hurrah hurrah the price of Vanilla Pod cakes* are staying the same so why not: 

"Beat the VAT, banish the colds and celebrate with a slice of cake!"


Here is to a positive 2011!

Pia xx

*T&C apply, subject to change.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook