Great British Bake Off Play Along Challenge

#GreatBritishBakeOff The Countdown Is On!

01:12

Image from http://theurbanchefs.co.uk

The countdown to the Great British Bake Off is finally here and I am ridiculously excited! 

2 More Days!

I can't wait to see the fantastic bakes created, the tears and tantrums the wit from Mel and Sue and of course the ever fabulous Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood judge this fantastic competition. And this year it's going to be on BBC ONE! 

So who will win!

Image from: http://www.independent.co.uk

Martha
Diana
Enwezor
Luis
Jordan
Iain
Chetna
Claire
Richard
Norman
Nancy
Kate


My Challenge! 

Yes you have read that right! I thought I would challenge myself to create everything the Bake Off contestants bake! I don't have any secret insider BBC knowledge, so I won't know what is coming up. But I have decided every week after I have watch the programme and I am going to have a go at baking that week's tasks during that week (a lot of weeks in there!).

If anyone else fancies challenging themselves please comment below and we can all share the experience. Feel free to email and tweet me your pictures too.

Good Luck!

The Great British Bake Off starts Wednesday 6 August on BBC One.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook