Great British Bake Off Play Along Challenge

It has begun! #GreatBritishBakeOff

13:47




So series 5 has started and what a show, Swiss Rolls, Cherry Cakes and Mini Cake Bakes! I think I already have a soft spot for Norman and his kitchen gadget inventions. And start baker, Nancy, well, those Jaffa Orange Cakes - what a dream (I really wanted to eat one!).

Image from The Great British Bake Off Facebook Page
But now it is my turn to take on the challenges - and if anyone else would like to join in, please do!

So 10 weeks, 30 challenges, it's game on!

This week I am going to bake:
Signature: Rapsberry, Lemon and Mascarpone Swiss Roll
Technical: Mary Berry's Cherry Cake
Show stopper: 36 Miniature Raspberry and Coconut Sponge Cakes


See you later on in the week with my bakes!



If you are also in the mood to take part the Great British Bake Off Play Along Challenge I would love to hear from you, simple comment below, share you bakes with me on twitter @vanillapodchelt #lovecake or post on my Facebook page.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook